Updated on April 6, 2020. For more information or if you have any questions about, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your privacy is very important to all of us. This privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) will explain how we collect, protect, store, and use your personal information when you use our website, located at http://123beverages.com/ (the “Site”). When you view or use the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully so you understand how we treat information you share with us. Sometimes we must make changes to our Privacy Statement and we’ll make efforts to inform users of the changes. Using the Site after we’ve changed this Privacy Statement means you agree to those changes, so please check this Privacy Statement periodically for updates. This Privacy Statement applies to information we collect:
- On the Site when you use them.
- If you contact us directly, such as via the phone or written communications.
- If you use the Site to contact us, such as filling out a contact form.
- If you sign up for our email newsletter.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THAT IS NOT PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, you can view and browse the Site without providing any Personal Information. Sometimes we automatically collect information based on how you use the Site. This includes information like the URL you just came from, the URL you go to next, information about your browser or internet connection, searches you conduct through the Site, or your IP address. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand our customers. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
HOW WE COLLECT, USE, STORE, AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information, including Personal Information, you provide directly via the Site. Personal information is information about you that identifies you, such as your name, email address, contact information, or other information, that is not otherwise publicly available (“Personal Information”). If you provide us with Personal Information – for example by completing a contact form or ordering products through the Site – you are no longer anonymous to us. We only collect the minimum Personal Information we need to provide you the products or services you seek, or the minimum Personal Information we believe will allow us to customize the Site to fit your preferences. Sometimes we may combine the Personal Information you give us with non-personal information about your use of the Site to do the following:
- improve your experience on the Site,
- send you notices about your orders or your subscriptions with us,
- resolve disputes,
- improve our marketing efforts,
- customize the contents and layout of the Site,
- detect and protect you and us against fraud or other criminal activities,
- comply with law enforcement requests,
- troubleshoot Site problems, and
- provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe, and customized experience while using the Site.
We try to indicate which contact information is required and which is optional. You are always in charge of deciding what types of Personal Information you give us. If you send us mail or email, or text messages, you authorize us to collect and keep that Personal Information you have given us.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM COMPANY
You may choose to communicate with us through email, via the Site, or through other means. If you have opted in to receive special offers from Company via email, or otherwise, you consent to receiving, from time to time, emails or text messages which may include alerts, promotions, offers, polls, and giveaways. You can unsubscribe via the links provided in the email or text at any time or by contacting us at email@example.com. Once in a while, we may need to send you communications about product or service outages. Typically, you can’t unsubscribe from those messages, because they’re not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, please do not submit your Personal Information through our Site.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We won’t sell, share, or rent your Personal Information to outsiders for their marketing purposes, unless you explicitly consent. But, there are a few cases where we must share your Personal Information. These cases are described below.
- Purpose: We may disclose your Personal Information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- Buyers or Successors: We may disclose your Personal Information to another company in the event of a purchase, sale, merger, liquidation, or bankruptcy proceeding that involves us, in each case only if our customers’ Personal Information is part of that proceeding.
- Legal Requests: We cooperate with law enforcement and third parties for the purposes of handling the following, and in each case we may share your Personal Information:
- Enforcing intellectual property rights,
- If we’re presented with a subpoena, court order, or substantially similar document,
- To help protect you or us in the case of a legal investigation or proceeding,
- To collect on a debt
- For the purposes of fraud protections and credit risk reduction.
Other Disclosures: We may also disclose your Personal Information if we doing so is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any personal data that we collect is based upon your consent as detailed in this Privacy Statement. You have many choices concerning the collection, use, and sharing of your data. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the following:
- Delete Data: You may request that we delete your Personal Information. Please note that we cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account.
- Change or Correct Data: You can also ask us to change, update, or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You may request that we do not use your Personal Information, but keep in mind that this will terminate our ability to provide any Service(s) to you.
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your Personal Information.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits California residents who use the Site to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We generally do not sell, share, or rent your information, including Personal Information, to third parties for their marketing purposes. But, if you wish to make a request under this California law, please email us at email@example.com.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect Personal Information, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and/or password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
We do not collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that a child has provided us with Personal Information without the consent of his or her parent or guardian, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under age 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete it.
Text Marketing and notifications:
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initializing a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 30 a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
Text Marketing Terms and Conditions:
We are using a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By opting-in for our text marketing and notifications in, you agree to these terms and conditions.
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initializing a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
For any questions please contact us for more information. If you wish to opt-out please follow the procedures above.